[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Indication of what caused fine forgiveness/voiding with Void overdue fines when items are marked lost org unit setting on 2.9

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Wed Jan 27 18:06:29 EST 2016

Hello Brent,

Those adjustments should already have a note, but it looks like your note column is not displaying.  Try adding it from the column picker in the upper right corner of that box.  The note should say “System: VOIDED OVERDUE FOR LOST”.  (Certainly not the best note as far as wording goes, but I think it was just taken wholesale from the old note applied to the billing.)

Sincerely,
Dan

Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst