[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen translations by the numbers

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jun 2 18:27:48 EDT 2016

I believe Adam Bowling from Emerald Data Networks will be sending out a
message to the list soon, but I just wanted to chime in to say that they
are working on the Spanish translation at our behest and the translator
(Anahi Valdez) just started work on the project on Tuesday. She is working
directly in launchpad, so all of her updates are immediately available.

I agree that there's no point in putting a lot of effort into the languages
that aren't being used at the moment.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service