[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Slowness/freezing with XUL staff client

scott.thomas at sparkpa.org scott.thomas at sparkpa.org
Thu Feb 2 08:49:37 EST 2017

We are noticing a similar and vexing problem at one of our newly migrated libraries. The staff client slows and throws a series of "Network not found," "String is not a function," and other random errors. We have verified that is not a latency problem caused by insufficient bandwidth. They have plenty. The PCs are new. No other libraries in our consortium are affected. Any insights would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director