[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] transit

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Thu Jul 27 09:18:28 EDT 2017

Good morning –

There are several work-arounds to get items in transit to Missing Pieces. But most of our staff is part time and all of the intricacies are difficult for people working 16-24 hours a week to keep on top of. It will be easier if everyone knows to find the last patron and check the item back out to her.

If the issue is resolved, we will go back to using the time-saving Action option.

Thank you for your help!

Diane Disbro

Circulation Coordinator/Branch Manager

Union Branch