[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hatch and printing

John Amundson jamundson at cwmars.org
Wed Aug 1 16:01:37 EDT 2018

The "White Screen" issue seems to occur sporadically. I know there is work
on a launchpad bug somewhere out there trying to pinpoint and fix the
problem.

Until then we have found clearing cookies usually fixes the problem. In the
web client, clearing cookies means losing the registered workstation and
your settings, so we have been sending out the attached flowchart to our
libraries for when this occurs as it includes a couple more options to try
first before clearing cookies.

John

<http://www.cwmars.org>

John Amundson | Library Applications Associate III | CW MARS

jamundson at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x322 <%28508%29%20755-3323>

http://www.cwmars.org