[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] discouraged

scott.thomas at sparkpa.org scott.thomas at sparkpa.org
Tue Mar 20 10:59:32 EDT 2018

Rogan,
   I agree, and we need people like you to serve as the translator for those of us who do not speak programming. When I see things like egStartup.go().then(), I feel like I’m back in Algebra 2. What I would like to do (and encourage others to do) is post issues here first because sometimes I am not sure if an issue is a bug, pilot error, or some kind of configuration problem.  Once I am assured, by community members like you, that it is indeed a bug, I don’t mind posting to Launchpad. It is actually a pretty good process.

Scott