[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Contributor of the Month -- Call for Nominations

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Oct 12 15:12:36 EDT 2018

Hi all,

The Outreach Committee recently decided to start a community
acknowledgement program.  We’re looking for nominations of community
members who YOU think deserve a bit of extra recognition.

Every month, the Outreach Committee will select one community member to
feature on the website.

Please use this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9NQNneP-zk_wMn9iGs1KWkFjEKbicgf9s3mq3BvRm5pmgJw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
to submit your nominations.  We do ask for your email in case we have any
questions, but all nominations will be kept confidential.

Any questions can be directed to me via email, or in IRC at abneiman.

Thanks!
Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*