[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] credit card payments in the OPAC

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Mon Jan 7 16:28:11 EST 2019

We use Authorize.net and are happy with it. I don't know what the fees are.
It is used 99% of the time for online payment of bills from home. We have
occasionally handled the patron's card at the circ desk to pay nonresident
fees and are planning to expand the credit card option to include Friends
of the Library transactions.

There is sometimes a hiccup when the payment is verified but bills aren't
removed from the patron account. IT notifies me about these glitsches and I
apply payment to the patron's account.

You're welcome.
Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator