[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] credit card payments in the OPAC

Shannon Midyett shannon at poplarbluff.org
Mon Jan 7 18:37:22 EST 2019

Diane,

For what it's worth, Poplar Bluff doesn't experience that glitch with
PayPal.  We have had Paypal in place since 2012.

Thanks,

*Shannon Midyett*
Assistant Director

[image: logosignature]

*Poplar Bluff Municipal Library*318 North Main Street | Poplar Bluff, MO
63901
e: shannon at poplarbluff.org
t: (573) 686 – 8639 | d: (573) 203 - 4676
*website <http://poplarbluff.org/> | newsletter
<http://poplarbluff.org/ots_issuu.html> | Annual Report
<http://poplarbluff.org/annualreport.html> | **Digital Library
<http://poplarbluff.org/downloads.html>*
[image: Inline image 1] <http://www.facebook.com/poplarbluffpubliclibrary>
[image: Inline image 2] <http://pbpl-genealogy.blogspot.com/>
[image: Inline image 4] <http://pinterest.com/pbmld>
<http://instagram.com/poplarbluffmunicipallibrary>

*Poplar Bluff Municipal Library District with its community partners
provides and promotes equal access to reading, information, cultural and
intellectual resources.*