[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Site Selection Committee

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jul 30 14:12:02 EDT 2019

Hello all,

It's time for the Evergreen Site Selection Committee to reconvene to begin
the evaluation process for the site for the 2021 Evergreen International
Conference.  We currently have 5 members who have each been (or are)
involved in past conference planning groups:

Amy Terlaga, Bibliomation (2014 Conference, Boston, MA)
Debbie Luchenbill, MOBIUS (2018 Conference, St. Charles, MO)
Garry Collum, Kenton County (KY) Public Library (2017 Conference,
Covington, KY)
Tiffany Little, GPLS, (2020 Conference, Atlanta, GA)
Chris Sharp, GPLS (2009 Conference, Athens, GA; 2011 Conference, Decatur,
GA; 2020 Conference, Atlanta, GA)

We would welcome an additional one or two volunteers with conference
planning experience who would want to participate in the process of 2021's
site selection.  This committee meets once per year for this purpose with
no additional time commitments.

Please let us know if you're interested by emailing
eg-sites at list.evergreen-ils.org.

Thanks!
Chris
--

Chris Sharp, PINES System Administrator

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7147 | csharp at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.