[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question regarding the staff client manual download webpage

JonGeorg SageLibrary jongeorg.sagelibrary at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:21:17 EDT 2019

I have what may be a silly question regarding the
/updates/manualupdate.html page on our local server which is housed in
/openils/var/updates/pub/ and references the 'VERSION'_extension.xpi file
in the same directory to provide download links for the staff xul client.
We are still running 3.1 and somehow during the upgrade process from 2.11
that file did not get upgraded so all of the links are for 2.11. I don't
see anything in the documentation about it, so how do I create the
rel_3_1_11_extension.xpi file so that the staff will be directed to
download the correct xul client until we upgrade to 3.2?
-Jon