[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem loading report inteface

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Fri May 24 10:25:44 EDT 2019

Hi, all!

I want to make a correction to Jason's comments below.  If you're using
a localization other than English, then the reporter's copy of
fm_IDL.xml will not be identical to the main one in /openils/conf.  It
should be localized to your language.

The autogen.sh script is supposed to take care of this.

Jason