[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Squashing Week Starts Today!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 9 09:13:19 EDT 2019

Welcome to Bug Squashing Week!

All bug reports, patches, sign-offs, and comments between today (Monday,
September 9) and Friday, September 13 will be recorded here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qYNGrJBt42_ArQzbwlcnKxS3TobDnmquSXZzopOkZh4/edit?usp=sharing

How to Participate:

You may participate in Bug Squashing Day by:

   -

   Submitting new bug fixes for reported bugs
   -

   Testing bug fixes that others have submitted (these should have the
   "pullrequest" tag)
   -

   Confirming bug reports that haven't been reviewed yet (this is a great
   way to participate if you're not a coder!)
   -

   Pushing bug fixes into Evergreen (for core committers)
   -

   Assisting with documentation updates

(Don't worry, you don't need to set aside the entire week to

participate - you can participate however much that you can fit into

your schedule!)

Bug Squashing Week Info and Guidelines:

http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

Sandboxes:

Blake is working on setting up some sandboxes with requested bug fixes
installed and we'll have those ready soon. These sandboxes will have the
Concerto data set. You are welcome to use these sandboxes to confirm new
bugs and to see if old bugs still exist as well. Details will be posted at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CLnGL1lzD3EVc3ppbjClR373U_0D3GZZ9vwRBzcRqII/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CLnGL1lzD3EVc3ppbjClR373U_0D3GZZ9vwRBzcRqII/edit?usp=sharing>

Thank you!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.