[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Heads up for Angular translators

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Tue Mar 10 13:47:30 EDT 2020

 Thanks a lot for the information about strings translation and about the
hover context information (I examined the POEditor interface and functions
quite thoroughly, but this one I have missed). However, and any hints and
additional information or explanation in a future will always be welcomed
;-)

However, I have one more question:
In POEditor, I miss the suggestions function based on previously translated
terms. Such a function is available in Launchpad and it is quite useful and
helps a lot to limit duplication and inconsistencies. There is a similar
function “Translation memory suggestions” in POEditor, see
https://poeditor.com/help/how_to_use_translation_memory. However, this
function is not available by default. Is there a chance to make this
function available for the Evergreen Project?

Eva

---
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410
Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2