[Eg-oversight-board] EOB meeting reminder for July 16

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Jul 13 14:12:11 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder going out that there's an EOB meeting scheduled
for this coming Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 2:00 pm Eastern.

A draft agenda is included in this email, but there's room for the
addition of specific subjects.

Apologies in advance, but I am not 100% sure that I will be present
for this meeting as I will be traveling then, so I'm including my
regrets now.  I've asked Yamil Suarez, our awesome Vice Chair to help
with running the meeting in my potential (likely) absence.

Draft agenda so far:

1. Introductions

2. Minutes/actions from last meeting - see:
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2015/evergreen.2015-06-18-14.00.html

    a. rfrasur to draft request for details and clarification for
Financial Summary / Evergreen Ledger to send to EOB list  (status:
done, see: http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2015-June/001066.html)

    b. tprokrym and graced to send on new EG2016 Conference budget to
EOB list.  (status: done, see:
http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2015-June/001074.html)

    c. sherbert, yboston to organize a social conference call for EOB
members to meet informally and chat.  (status: done, see:
http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2015-June/001064.html)

3. EG2016 Conference Update

4. Financial Report - see:
http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2015-July/001091.html

5. Evergreen 2.9 Release Manager's Report (Jason Stephenson) - note,
Jason on vacation? but this is a link to a recent blog post about
major changes in 2.9:
http://evergreen.sigio.com/2015/07/evergreen-29-rm-update-goodbye-scripted.html

6. New Business

7. Next meeting:  August 20, 2015 @ 2:00 pm Eastern