[Evergreen-catalogers] Authority records

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Thu May 31 14:27:05 EDT 2018

Thanks Janet,

How did bringing in new records work when you had modified the authority record?  Would you need to validate and pick the modified entry each time you brought in a new record that had the original correct entry?

We are still on an older version of evergreen that doesn’t have the 4xx and 5xx references in browse, but I just don’t see customers ever deciding to use browse over the basic search.

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director